All written assignments must
have cover page.The cover page is the
first of your document and must containt the following:
- The student's name
- The date the assignment was completed.
- The course number and name.
- The assignment number as indicated on the web site.
- The date the assignment was due as indicated on the web site.
- The assignment discription as indicated on the course web site.
- The date the student visited the Writing Center.
- The name of the Writing Center tutor.
The format of the cover page is as follows:
Course Number - Course Name
Assignment Number: ###
Date Due: date
Writing Center Visit Date: date
Writing Center Tutor: tutors name
January 22, 2013
CIS132 - Introduction to Unix/Linux and Shell Programming
Assignment Number: W99
Assignment: Write the Report
Date Due: September 10, 2012
Writing Center Visit Date: September 3, 2012
Writing Center Tutor: Connie Castella